Sunday, August 29, 2010

Traditional Work

I'm going to be uploading a lot of my traditional stuff coming up soon :D I'm getting my sketchbooks scanned from a friend of mine and while they won't be COMPLETELY uploaded to the internet I will be putting together a CD/DvD of the media for purchase likely at the next couple cons :D There are some great things in there, like comic previews and Portfolio sketches, just all around awesome thnings.

On a Blog worthy note, I've added my little brother Panda-Blair as a contributor so he can upload his art to the internets. :D He's super awesome and a great guy!


One of the color works I've done in my 2010(2) Sketchbook. :D I love the way the marker and crayon worked together. Just freaking awesome.




Moxie doesn't know if she can trust Gadrie. Her heart is so fragile right now. His smile makes her melt, but it is also a point of pain because she knows he will never return the same feelings for her. My sketchbooks are the window to my soul.
I was reallllly feeling it one day and was reminded that I was not the person he wants to be with. You can see why Moxie is wary. Gadrie cares much more for Caoimhe than he will ever admit or express in that same way for Moxie.

Okay... enough introspection... this is getting almost too deep. Sorry guys.
Rhari

After all the things you put me through,
tell me why I'm still in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment