Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Drive in!


You'll never guess where we went last night! Haha okay, I guess since it's in the title and all. :3 Last night I took my crush to the drive-in. He'd never been and it's a summer tradition for me to go so one thing led to another and we went. It was a triple feature (whoo!) and so so worth it!

They showed "Despicable Me" which was just cutesy adorable! I loved it, and the squishy little yellow guys just were like the icing on the cake. Anyone familiar with, and especially those who liked Raving Rabbids will definately draw a parallel between them. Just something about them made me want to squish em and hug em. (If anyone finds me a plushie of them, there will be much artings! E-mail me!)

After that came "Inception" which made me really REALLY think. Even though I was like falling asleep during the last half, it was still a good movie, I would like to see it again and catch the parts I missed. (oops!) It was good, thought provoking and made you go, "huh?" a bunch of times. It's one of those movies where everything is important. SYMBOLISM IS EVRYTHING.

And after that was Iron Man 2 (which I have to admit, I wasn't all that interested in...) I actually fell asleep about 2/3 of the way in and missed out on a lot. It was pretty good though and I think my Crush was more excited about that one than any of the others. I feel kinda bad for falling asleep during it (but it was 2am! What do you expect of a single mom!)

Otherwise it was a good day, and cute art came out of it! :D I'm a happy fox.

Rhari

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it's the perceptive that tripping me up when I look at the car or not, it's a convertible right?
    Still cute picture, I've seen all of those movies, the first two rocked, the third one was better than I expected, if only for the character cameos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sixelsixel It's a converbeetle :3 lol I reaaaallly liked the first two, one for the cutsey factor and the second for making me think (so few movies are actually challenging anymore!)

    ReplyDelete