Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another Day, Another Doodle

Spent most of yesterday cooped up at home. Not that I'm complaining, it was 30C outside and that's just toooooo hot for this Dox. :3 Got some tidying up done around the house, ran the dishwasher, overall did a good mommy day. :D



And people showed up! That was awesome. I've been feeling kind of neglected by my local friends and I don't know why. I mean they've been around but I feel like out conversations have only been surface talk, haven't really been getting into the stuff that "matters" you know? Maybe it's just me, who knows?



On the subject of art, Trapa, Loial and Rex are still diligently working on trying to get my hard drive running :/ When my computer died apparently it was because of that hard drive, which unfortunately hasn't been backed up since like August of 2009 (or 2008, I can't remember D: ) And it has ALL of my work on it. Everything I've done for the past 5 years, all my daughter's baby photos, everything. If it comes down to it I might just shell out the $300 to get it all profesionally recovered. :3 Yays.



Anyways, hope today finds you well! Enjoy the art!

No comments:

Post a Comment