Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something to Post!

Finally, I have something to post about! I recently finished working on some artwork for my friend Kamatz! :D He commissioned something of her?self and a friend and I didn't quite know the exact nature of the relationship so I went with something cute and fun! :D I hope you guys like, I know I really enjoyed putting this together!



Aside from my wintery stuff (I'm getting super stoked about Christmas, but more on that later) I've also done a couple gift badges for two "taur-iffic" friends. They were really there for me when my boyfriend and I broke up. Soooo here's the artwork.


And


These were a lot of fun to do. I didn't realize I missed making badges. lol We also missed 24-hour Comic day but I think I have a plan for next year. It involves the ski-house, artists and their partners. It'll be fantastic!! :D

Mucho loves!
Rhari

No comments:

Post a Comment