Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"It's that time of year..."

"When the world falls in love"

With thanksgiving on the way and winter on it's way I'm getting more and more excited about the prospects of christmas MY way. No other influence telling me, "No, you can't play christmas music" "No, I don't want a tree" "No, you can't do santa clause" :D I'm my own person this season and I'm getting myself TOTALLY hyped up about it. :3

I can't wait for snow, and glad tidings, jingle bells and horses drawing sledges. I'm SO excited! Even though Halloween comes first, I want to skip it this year and jump right into december! :D

Here's some cute art while I bounce from excitedness.




I can't wait to go up to the ski house and relax by the fireside with a good book. And if anyone wants to get me a birthday present this year, send me your favorite book :D E-mail me and I'll give you my mailing address. <3 Season's Greetings xD

Rhari

No comments:

Post a Comment