Monday, September 20, 2010

Delays Delays

So I know I haven't been posting much and I owe you guys about 3 new taursday comics. For the most part it's been life keeping me busy. I've been going to church, walking everyday, getting fit, getting healthy, being with friends and doing a lot more in my life to keep busy.

I've also been working on my art stuffs and I have things to post as soon as I can get to a scanner :D I've finished Nikon's Badge, Ahiru's Badge, and Theo Winter's Badge. As well as one for me and stuff.

My busy busybodyness can be attributed to the upcoming rainfurrest. I'm keeping VERY very busy with preparing art for the art show, prepping the fursuits and just keeping busy. It's so terribly exciting. It'll be my first convention without little girl and so worth it. She'll get to stay home with another child and get to interact in a large family and I will get the opportunity for some single girl fun! :D I still won't be drinking but I will relax and enjoy myself!

For those of you at the con, I will be taking sketchbook commissions at $15 as pop so hunt me down! We will be staying at the Seattle Airport Hilton but will spend most of our time up at the marriott, don't worry! :D

Can't wait to see you all!
Rhari

PS Will post art tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment